Technology advances fast. Every year, things get better, faster, stronger, more appealing and more competitive. The iPhone X (or iPhone 10 but X is way crazier) has been released and along with that, technology has officially taken a leap into the future.
Unlike the automatic technology updates that come with iPhones, websites need a bit more attention. Marketing needs to keep up with technology and the dynamic nature of online interactions, which is why it’s crucial to update your website. You need to move forward and fall in line with the changes or you’ll fall behind the competition. In fact, it is predicted that by the end of 2019, 66% of U.S. health systems will offer digital self-scheduling and if you’re not part of that 66%, it’s likely you’ll loose business. That’s why we say, if your website is older than an iPhone6, it’s time for a redesign.
Redesigning your website is integral to the success of your practice, especially if your site isn’t mobile friendly. With more people surfing the Internet on their phones than computers, not having a mobile friendly site will cost you business. In fact, 63% of new patients schedule online appointments vs. calling in. It’s all about convenience and speed, which is why your site needs to have a strong responsive design.
You can gain more from a site redesign than you think. With the addition of transforming your website into a “smart website,” you’ll gain access to these benefits and more.
- Stronger SEO – with stronger SEO, your website will gain prominence across popular search results pages. The higher you rank, the more traffic you will see and the more patients you’ll get.
- Improved Design – businesses need a virtual makeover every now and then. With our web design team, we bring your website up to date with all of the latest trends and successful conversion tactics.
- Stronger User Experience – how your website interacts with patients is important, especially in the medical field. Make it easy for them by adding quick forms, mega menus and intuitive formats.
- Easier Edits – our web developers make it so that you can make changes to your website without the help of trained professionals. Say hello to an easily navigable backend website.
- Improved SSL – security is one of the main concerns with websites today, especially if your patients need to enter personal information. Make sure they feel safe and comfortable on your website or they won’t stay long.
If you haven’t had a website redesign in a while, like before the iPhone6, it’s time. Out of a study of nearly 7,000 people, 50.6% preferred scheduling online and that number is growing everyday. If your website isn’t up to date with the 2018 technology that an iPhoneX offers, your patients are going to struggle with your online services and are going to head over to your competitors. It’s as simple as that.